Saturday, August 11, 2012

If the romance is long over and you’re struggling to decide how to break-up, here’s someone who’ll do the dirty work for you!

It might be interesting to know that two-thirds of my clients are women. Most people are between the age group of 18 to 30s. The common reaction from the ex-partner is of astonishment and that they don’t want to believe this. I always ask my clients to give me three reasons for breaking up. I give these reasons to the ex-partner and most often they agree to the reasons and the problems that are mentioned. I do not console them as the separation agency is only a ‘talking letterman’. My job ends when I bring the message to the ex-partner,” adds Dressler.

Well, there are lot of other (read cheaper) ways to break-up, such as by sending e-cards or by sending poems on break-up. People in unhappy relationships can also seek out free break-up advice online, or peruse through various reasons to break-up!

Considering that shows like “Emotional Attyachaar” on UTV Bindass are already showing how Indian relationships are getting messier, we think the day is not far when this kind of service will find a market among the Indians too. Plenty of soft-hearted Indians would be glad to have someone else do the dirty work. So, don’t be surprised if you hear of a break-up.in in the near future!