Saturday, January 12, 2013

That formal system

Ajay Mangal, CEO, Umang Realtech Pvt. Ltd.
 
When I was 18, my pocket money was... less than Rs 10.
When I was 18, my wardrobe was full of... only formals.
When I was 18, my walls had posters of... Sunil Gavaskar.
When I was 18, my study hours per day were... more than 12 hours.
When I was 18, one lesson my dad would teach me everyday was... work hard, it will not go waste.
When I was 18, my wallet would have... no money.
When I was 18, my ambition was... to be a chartered accountant.
When I was 18, my favourite hangout was... the library of Sri Ram College of Commerce. 
When I was 18, I would travel to college by... DTC bus or university special.
When I was 18, the sports I enjoyed the most was... Cricket.
When I was 18, my mentor in life was... my father.
When I was 18, I read... only my text books.
When I was 18, favourite actor was... Amitabh Bachchan.